Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winner of the Christmas Candy

Happy Tuesday Everyone!! Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments that you left for me!! And, for those who became followers. . . big hugs for you!! I really do appreciate it!!


The winner of the Christmas Candy is:

TA Carbone who wrote:

"Well I have been a follower because your work is Beautiful and I am honored to share the blog candy on my blog"


Congratulations TA!! Please email me your mailing address before  Friday, December 9 at midnight EST.


Have a wonderful week everyone!!   I hope you come back and visit again soon!!

3 comments:

Fabiana Strehlow said...

Parabéns, TA!
Muito obrigada pela oportunidade, Suzan!
Abraços!
http://fabi-expressoes.blogspot.com/

yvon said...

Congratulations to the winner and thanks Suzan for the chance you gave us.
Hugs, yvon

TA Carbone said...

Thank you Susan and thank you everyone for your wonderful wishes. Susan I sent you my address